1- 4 Fridge Water Filter For Electrolux &Westinghouse ULX220 EPTWFU01 WHE6874SA
Unit price/ per
It fits certain Frigidaire refrigerator models beginning from mid-2015.
Lead is invisible, tasteless and odourless when present in water. Reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system.
Chloramines & Chlorine reduction
Reduces chloramines and chlorine for better-tasting water and ice. Do not remove beneficial minerals. Along with atenolol, asbestos, atrazine, bisphenol A, cysts, estrone, lead, mercury, naproxen, nonylphenol,
O-Dichlorobenzene, P-Dichlorobenzene, phenytoin, terachloroethylene, toxaphene, trimethoprim and VOCs.
Reduces 99% of Bisphenol-A.
Six-month filter life
The filter cartridge should be replaced every six months Replace sooner if the flow rate noticeably declines for best filtration results.
Filters Out up to 99% of Contaminants: Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor, Particulates Class I, Cysts, Lead, Mercury, Pesticides, Insecticides, BPA, Asbestos, Pharmaceuticals and more
Creates better-tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice
Using activated carbon, the water moves through the chamber of the filter and the carbon helps attract unwanted particles that can make your water taste and/or smell badly
Working Pressure：30-100 psi
Flow Rate：0.528 gallons per minute
Filter Life：6 months
Tips: Flush 4 gallons (15.142 liters) of water before using the filter.
Replace filter every 6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
Frigidaire/Part: EPTWFU01, EPTWFU01C, EWF02, 4562222, 012505454226, 807946701.
- Turn Off the ice maker power switch.
- Remove the old filter by rotating it counter-clockwise (to the left) 90 degrees to release it.
- Slide the old filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
- Unpackage the new filter cartridge. Slide it into the filter housing as far as it will go with the grip end horizontal.
- Push lightly inward on the filter while rotating it clockwise (to the right). The filter will then pull itself inward as it is rotated. Rotate the filter 90 degrees until it stops and the grip end is vertical. You may be able to feel a very light click as the filter locks into place.
- Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
- Continue dispensing water for 3-4 minutes or until 1.5 gallons of water has flowed through the system. You will likely need to empty and refill your glass several times.
- Turn On the ice maker.
- Press and hold the Water Filter reset button on the control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset.
Compatible Frigidaire Filter Model/Part Numbers
807946705, 4562222, 012505454226, UNILUX ULX220
REPLACES OLD PARTS > 890142005, Frigidaire PureSource Ultra II Water Filter
Compatible Refrigerator Model Numbers:
MODEL NUMBER > ERE5047SA-R > PNC NUMBER > 925060115
MODEL NUMBER > EHE5267SA-D > PNC NUMBER > 925060114
MODEL NUMBER > EBE5367SA-R > PNC NUMBER > 925060112
MODEL NUMBER > WHE5260SA-D > PNC NUMBER > 925060031
MODEL NUMBER > WSE6870SA > PNC NUMBER > 956001679
MODEL NUMBER > WSE6170SA > PNC NUMBER > 956001673
WHE6060SA-D, WHE6060SA-R, WHE7074SA
Please note this part is a non genuine compatible spare part and the manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal.
Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment. We will inform you via e-mail when items are sent.
We Also Recommend
Fridge Water Filter For Electrolux EPTWFU01 EHE6899BA EHE6899SA
3X Air Filter For Electrolux AF242047806 Pureair Ultra II Filter
Fridge Water Filter For LG LT1000P ADQ747935 GF-L570PL
Air filter 242047806 for Electrolux Westinghouse WSE6870SA WBE5360SA
Air Filter 242047806 For Electrolux PD00044143, PS12364179