Fridge Filter For LG LT1000P SG-5I700TSL GF-D708BSL ADQ74793506 AGF80300704
- Our premium coconut carbon block filter ensures freshwater by reducing potentially harmful contaminants.
- Effectively reduce cysts, chlorine taste and bad odour (99% of lead, 99% of Mercury, over 99% cysts, over 99% asbestos, 93%ofToxaphene, 77% Altrazine, 99% Lindane, 97% Chlorine, and 99%, rust, sand, dirt and sediment.)
- Tested and used material according to NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odour.
- Working Pressure：30-100 psi
- Flow Rate：0.528 gallons per minute
- Filter Life：6 months or 200 gallons
- Tested and certified by IAPMO & NSF to NSF/ANSI 372/NSF53）
- Approximately every 3-6 months.
- When the Replace Filter icon turns on.
- When the water dispenser output decreases.
- Compatible with select LG InstaView Door-in-Door & Side-By-Side Refrigerators.
- Premium filtration
- Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals, and 50 other impurities.
Installing the filter cartridge：
- Remove the top shelf. If the top shelf, is in the highest position, it will need to be removed.
- Press the PUSH button to open the water filter cover.
- NOTE: Please prepare a rag to absorb leaks when removing the old filter.
- Pull the old water filter downward and turn it counterclockwise to pull it out.
- Apply the month and year sticker to the new filter to remind you to replace the filter in six months.
- Push the new filter into the manifold hole, rotate it up into place, and close the cover.
- Now that the filter is replaced, dispense 2.5 gallons of water to remove trapped air and contaminants from the system. Depress and release the dispenser pad for cycles of the 30s ON and 60s OFF, rather than dispensing continuously.
- *If your model is equipped with a water filter indicator on the display, press and hold the FILTER button or RESET button for approximately 5 seconds to reset the filter indicator.
Compatible Filter & Fridge:
The LG LT1000P / LT1000PC Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter (part# MDJ64844601) is compatible with the following LG refrigerators
Please note this part is a non genuine compatible spare part and the manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal.
Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment. We will inform you when items are sent.
Free Default, Expedited optional.
Item send out next day from NSW, AU.