Please note this part is a non-genuine compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal
Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment. We will inform you via e-mail when items are sent.
1. Turn Off the ice maker power switch.
2. Remove the old filter by rotating it counter-clockwise (to the left) 90 degrees to release it.
3. Slide the old filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
4. Unpackage the new filter cartridge. Slide it into the filter housing as far as it will go with the grip end horizontal.
5. Push lightly inward on the filter while rotating it clockwise (to the right). The filter will then pull itself inward as it is rotated. Rotate the filter 90 degrees until it stops and the grip end is vertical. You may be able to feel a very light click as the filter locks into place.
6. Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
7. Continue dispensing water for 3-4 minutes or until 1.5 gallons of water has flowed through the system. You will likely need to empty and refill your glass several times. 8. Turn On the ice maker.
9. Press and hold the Water Filter reset button on the control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset.
Free Default, Expedited optional in AU
Item send out next day from NSW, AU.
Contact us for wholesale inquiry !
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.