Fridge Water Filter For Electrolux Westinghouse WSE6870SA EHE6899SA EBE5367SA
- Guaranteed fit - It fits certain Frigidaire refrigerator models beginning from mid-2015.
- Lead removal - Lead is invisible, tasteless and odourless when present in water. Reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system.
- Chloramines, Chlorine reduction - Reduces chloramines and chlorine for better-tasting water and ice. Do not remove beneficial minerals. Along with atenolol, asbestos, atrazine, bisphenol A, cysts, estrone, lead, mercury, naproxen, nonylphenol, O-Dichlorobenzene, P-Dichlorobenzene, phenytoin, terachloroethylene, toxaphene, trimethoprim and VOCs.
- BPA reduction - Reduces 99% of Bisphenol-A.
- Six-month filter life - For best filtration results, the filter cartridge should be replaced every six months. Replace sooner if the flow rate noticeably declines.
- Temperature: 33℉-100℉
- Working Pressure: 30-100 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.528 gallons per minute
- Filter Life: 6 months
- Tips: Flush 4 gallons (15.142 litres) of water before using the filter.
Compatible Frigidaire Filter Model:
Compatible Refrigerator Model:
EHE6899SA, EHE6899SCA, EHE5267SB, EBE5367SA, EBE5367SB
WHE6060SA-D, WHE6060SA-R, WHE7074SA
FPBS2777RF, FPBS2777RF0, FPBS2777RF1, FPBS2777RF2, FPBS2777RF3, FPBS2777RF4
Please note non-genuine compatible spare part, the manufacturers' names and part numbers are for reference only.
We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal.
Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment. We will inform you when items are sent.
- Turn Off the ice maker power switch.
- Remove the old filter by rotating it counter-clockwise (to the left) 90 degrees to release it.
- Slide the old filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
- Unpackage the new filter cartridge. Slide it into the filter housing as far as it will go with the grip end horizontal.
- Push lightly inward on the filter while rotating it clockwise (to the right). The filter will then pull itself inward as it is rotated. Rotate the filter 90 degrees until it stops and the grip end is vertical. You may be able to feel a very light click as the filter locks into place.
- Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
- Continue dispensing water for 3-4 minutes or until 1.5 gallons of water has flowed through the system. You will likely need to empty and refill your glass several times.
- Turn On the ice maker.
- Press and hold the Water Filter reset button on the control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset.
Free Default, Expedited optional.
Item send out next day from NSW, AU.