Fridge Water Filter Replacement For Haier 0060218743, 0060820860, RF-2800-13
- Installs easily with a quick twist design reduces chlorine taste and odour. Additionally, it removes cysts, lead, and sediment. water filter reduces the following health-related contaminants:(97.30% of Chlorine Taste and Odour,99.52% of Particulate (Class I),99.35% of Lead at pH 6.5,99.33% of Lead at pH 8.5, 95.70% of Mercury at pH 6.5, 86.22% of Mercury at pH 8.5,76.99% of Atrazine, 95.71% of Benzene,98.74% of Carbofuran,99.76% of 1,4-dichlorobenzene,98.72% of Lindane, 92.97% of Toxaphene, 97.09% of Turbidity,99.99% of Cysts, 99.99% of Asbestos)
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Haier 0060218743 does not remove Fluoride.
- Important: Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment system are not necessarily in your water.
- Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
- Minimum operating temperature: 0.6°C/33°F
- Rated capacity: 2839 litres/750 gallons
- Maximum operating temperature: 38°C/100°F
- Flow rate: 1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm
- Min. working pressure: 140 kPa/20 psi
- Max. working pressure: 689kPa/100 psi
0060218743, 0060820860 RF-2800-13, RF-2800-15 10169, 101698B, RA450010, 740560, 00740560, 644845, 00644845, 00649379, 00499850, 00641425
101699, 101699B 9557031, RF280013 RF280015,0060822300 3038882. 0060218744
The RF-2800-15 and the RF-2800-13 are identical filters.
The Haier RF-2800-15 Filter is Compatible with the following filters:
Haier 101698 B
Haier 101699 B
The Haier RF-2800-15 Refrigerator Cartridge works with the following refrigerators:
- Turn the old filter cartridge 1/4 turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the filter out and discard.
- Insert the new cartridge into the filter housing with the handle in the vertical position.
- Turn the filter cartridge 1/4 turn clockwise until it stops. Do not overtighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light by pressing the Reset button.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light is displayed, every 6 months, or if you notice a decreased inflow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendation.
Please note this part is a non-genuine compatible spare part and the manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Payment: We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal
Shipping: Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment, via Australia Post from our Australia warehouse. We will inform you when items are sent.
Free Default, Expedited optional in AU
Item send out next day from NSW, AU.
Contact us for wholesale inquiry !