* Tested and certified by NSF for safety and performance
* Chemical and mechanical reduction filter; Reduces chlorine taste, odour and rust
* Helps reduce limescale buildup and offers added protection for your ice maker
* Effectively reduce cysts, chlorine taste and bad odour (98% Of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D),99% Of Alachlor,99% OfAsbestos,94% Of Atrazine, 96% Of Benzene, 98% Of Carbofuran, 96% Of Chlorine Taste & Odour, 99.99% Of Cysts (Including Giardia), 99% Of Lead, 99% Of Lindane,93% Of Mercury, 99% Of P-Dichlorobenzene, 99.10% Of Class 1 Particulates, 94% Of Pharmaceuticals, 93% Of Toxaphene,98% Of Turbidity)
* It is recommended that this filter is changed every 6 months
Minimum operating temperature：0.6°C/33°F
Maximum operating temperature：38°C/100°F
Min. working pressure：140kPa/20 psi
Max. working pressure：689kPa/100 psi
Rated capacity：2,839litres/750 gallons
Flow rate：2.95 lpm/0.78gpm
Filter life: 6 months or 300 gallons
Compatible Replacement For:
For Fisher & Paykel 836848, 836860,PS2067635 E522B 836860,836848WF It replaces various filter cartridges, including the 836860, R0185011 and 67003662.
Maytag: 67003662, RO185014, RO185011, C2, E404BRXFDU, E522BRXFDU, E522B, PS2067635
For Amana 8171788,8171787,2213384 R0185011, 67003662
Compatibles the following Fridge models:
Filter Logic FFL-120F, FL-380, AquaHouse AH-FP1, FinerFilters FF-88, IcePure RCF2400A
E442BRXFDU E402B E442BRXFDU4 E522BLXFDU4 E522BRXFDU3 E522BRXU4 RF522ADUSX4 RF522WDRUX1 RF610ADUSX5
E522BRXU E442BRMFDU E442BXFDU E522BRMFDU E522BRXFDU5 E522BXU RF522WDLUX1 RF522WDRUX5 RF610ADUX2
XFDU E442BRXFDU2 E522BLXFDU3 E522BRXFDU E522BRXU3 HFD647WISS RF522WDLUX5 RF610ADUSX4 RF90A180DU RF610ADUM
RF610ADUX R0185011 67003662 E442B ES22B E522B E522BRXFDU4 E522BXFDU RF522WDLUX4 RF522WDRUX4 XFDU2
RF610ADUX3 E522BLXU3 RF522ADUSX5 E442BRXFD5 E442BRXFDU5 RX611DUX1 E522BRMU
* Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If the filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
* Shut off the water supply
* Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and remove
* Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, Pull the filter until it stops
* Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
* Reset water filter status display
* Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
* If the filter sets for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines.
Please note this part is a non-genuine compatible spare part and the manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal.
Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment, from our Australia warehouse. We will inform you via e-mail when items are sent.