Certified BPA Free - Tested and certified by NSF for safety and performance
Chemical and mechanical reduction filter; Reduces chlorine taste, odour and rust, helps reduce limescale buildup and offers added protection for your ice maker.
Effectively reduce cysts, chlorine taste and bad odour (98% Of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D), 99% Of Alachlor, 99% OfAsbestos, 94% Of Atrazine, 96% Of Benzene, 98% Of Carbofuran, 96% Of Chlorine Taste & Odour, 99.99% Of Cysts (Including Giardia), 99% Of Lead, 99% Of Lindane, 93% Of Mercury, 99% Of P-Dichlorobenzene, 99.10% Of Class 1 Particulates, 94% Of Pharmaceuticals, 93% Of Toxaphene, 98% Of Turbidity)
It is recommended that this filter is changed every 6 months.
Minimum operating temperature：0.6°C/33°F
Maximum operating temperature：38°C/100°F
Min. working pressure：140kPa/20 psi
Max. working pressure：689kPa/100 psi
Rated capacity：2,839litres/750 gallons
Flow rate：2.95 lpm/0.78gpm
Filter life: 6 months or 300 gallons
Compatible Replacement For:
Fisher & Paykel 836848, 836860,PS2067635 E522B 836860,836848WF
Maytag: 67003662, RO185014, RO185011, C2, E404BRXFDU, E522BRXFDU, E522B, PS2067635
Amana 8171788, 8171787, 2213384, R0185011, 67003662
Filter Logic FFL-120F, FL-380, AquaHouse AH-FP1, FinerFilters FF-88, IcePure RCF2400A
E402B, E442B, E442BXFDU, E442BRXFDU, E442BRXFDU2, E442BRXFDU4, E442BRXFDU5
E522B, E522BXFDU, E522BRMU, E522BRMFDU, E522BLXU3, E522BLXFDU3, E522BLXFDU4
E522BRXFDU, E522BRXFDU3, E522BRXFDU4, E522BRXFDU5, E522BRXU, E522BRXU3, E522BRXU4
RF522ADUSX4, RF522ADUSX5, RF522WDRUX1, RF522WDRUX4, RF522WDRUX5, RF522WDLUX1, RF522WDLUX4, RF522WDLUX5
RF610ADUX, RF610ADUX2, RF610ADUX3, RF610ADUSX4, RF610ADUSX5, RF610ADUM, RX611DUX1
HFD647WISS, RF90A180DU, R0185011, 67003662, ES22B
Please note this part is a non-genuine compatible spare part and the manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal.
Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment, from our Australia warehouse. We will inform you via e-mail when items are sent.
* Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If the filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
* Shut off the water supply
* Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and remove
* Insert a new filter into the refrigerator receiver, Pull the filter until it stops
* Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
* Reset water filter status display
* Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
* If the filter sets for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines.